Recommended for Tea
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
We’ve selected this UK raw honey to be our ‘Good in tea’ honey as its natural flavours are perfect for sweetening a hot drink or even in cooking as a sugar substitute.
To be a good pairing with tea we choose honeys that:
- are naturally sweeter than others
- have a flavour that won’t dominate, but instead compliment.
Raw honey makes a good natural sweetener as it is twice as effective as refined sugar, so you can half the amount you use and get the same level of sweetness.
Every one of our honeys come from UK small-scale beekeepers who all have high standards of care for their bees and environment.
Our raw British honeys will come by Royal Mail in one of our boxes, packed in Yorkshire hay, no plastic, all recyclable and UK-made as treading lightly on the planet matters. On the side of each honey we write:
- the name of the beekeeper
- the type of place they keep their bees in, from garden to hedgerow
- where in the UK they're based
- how many jars of the honey have been produced (always less than 500 as they're small scale and limited edition).
We also pop the stories of the beekeepers in for you!