Our Subscription Promises
We promise that:
- By becoming one of our Honey Club Subscribers you're helping us to support small scale British beekeepers and to help even more beekeepers over the coming year.
- You'll experience the amazing diversity of honey and get to appreciate the incredible work of our bees, and how each honey they make is a reflection of the place, flowers and landscape they were foraging in - as well as their own hive's nutritional needs as their colony grows.
- We never blend or mix honeys, even those from the same beekeeper to make a 'Summer Honey' or 'Yorkshire honey' for example.
- All our honeys are left completely as the bees intended, nothing has been added so their colours, flavours, and textures are totally natural.
- Less than 500 jars will have been produced of each honey we send you - totally unique limited editions that only you and a few others will ever get to try!
We guarantee that In every box you’ll find:
- Limited Edition British honeys that we’ve personally chosen on our visits to small scale British beekeepers
- The story of the beekeepers behind each honey
- Honey packed in sweet smelling hay from our local fields as part of our mission to be as sustainable as possible