Recommended for Toast
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
We select one of our UK raw honeys to be our ‘Good on Toast’ honey as its natural flavours and texture are just perfect for spreading on toast or crumpets.
To be a good pairing with toast we choose honeys that:
- have some complexity and depth to them
- aren’t too runny,
- work well spread thickly on toast or crumpets
- Are so much more than ‘normal' honey!
Every one of our honeys come from UK small-scale beekeepers who all have high standards of care for their bees and environment.
Our raw British honeys will come by Royal Mail in one of our boxes, packed in Yorkshire hay, no plastic, all recyclable and UK-made as treading lightly on the planet matters. On the side of each honey we write:
- the name of the beekeeper
- the type of place they keep their bees in, from garden to hedgerow
- where in the UK they're based
- how many jars of the honey have been produced (always less than 500 as they're small scale and limited edition).
We also pop the stories of the beekeepers in for you!